AcasăEurope News19,443 companies dissolved in first seven months of 2022 in Romania

19,443 companies dissolved in first seven months of 2022 in Romania

Published on

The number of dissolved companies increased by 15.2%, in the first seven months of this year, up to 19,443, compared to 16,878 in the same period of 2021, according to the centralized data from the National Trade Registry Office (ONRC), according to Agerpres.

The most dissolutions were registered in Bucharest, respectively 3,625 companies (up by 15.08%), and in the counties of Constanta (988, +20.63%), Cluj (922, +21.64%), Timis (863, +10.78%) and Ilfov (808, plus 26.65%).

At the opposite pole, the fewest company dissolutions were recorded in the counties of Ialomita, respectively 96 (-26.15%), Mehedinti (127, +25.74%), Covasna (139, +36.27%) and Calarasi (149, +5.67%).

The field of activity that recorded the most dissolutions of companies, in the first six months of this year, is wholesale and retail trade, the repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles, where 5,999 dissolutions were registered at a national level. Compared to the same period of the previous year, dissolutions in this sector increased by 17.88%.

According to the quoted source, construction, professional, scientific and technical activities as well as the manufacturing industry are other areas of activity where a large number of company strike-offs were recorded, namely 1,823 (+17.46%), 1,680 (+4.28%) ), respectively 1,678 (+10.83%).

Agerpres

Proiectul jurnalistic ecopoliticnews.com este un proiect susținut de AGI
- o asociație neguvernamentală, apolitică și non-profit.
Depinde și de tine să susții o presă independentă.

Latest articles

Rutte, after a Romanian F-16’s intervention in Estonia: “Such situations are exactly the scenarios we prepare for”

NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said on Wednesday in Brussels, at the press conference...

US: Donald Trump gets protection from a tax investigation into his family and businesses

US President Donald Trump secured a government agreement on Tuesday that bars the Internal...

Tanczos Barna: The Ministry of Agriculture does not intend to extend the deadline for receiving payment applications

More than 500,000 payment applications for hectare subsidies have been submitted so far for...

More like this

Rutte, after a Romanian F-16’s intervention in Estonia: “Such situations are exactly the scenarios we prepare for”

NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said on Wednesday in Brussels, at the press conference...

US: Donald Trump gets protection from a tax investigation into his family and businesses

US President Donald Trump secured a government agreement on Tuesday that bars the Internal...