AcasăEurope NewsMinister of Labor: Over 4,600 Ukrainians have been employed in Romania since...

Minister of Labor: Over 4,600 Ukrainians have been employed in Romania since the beginning of the war

Published on

The number of Ukrainian citizens who fled the war and got a job in Romanian companies reached over 4,600 on Wednesday, Minister of Labor and Social Protection Marius Budai told Agerpres.

According to him, in the last 24 hours, a number of 49 Ukrainian citizens have been hired in Romania.

„This morning [Wednesday morning] 6,231 active contracts of Ukrainian citizens are registered, of which 4,636 are contracts having been in place at the time of the conflict. So, the number of contracts that have 24 February 2022 as the starting date or more recently increased by 49 compared to yesterday [Tuesday],” Minister Marius Budai stated.

The data presented by the Labour Minister showed that over 1,200 people are employed in the Romanian manufacturing industry, while over 800 people work for construction companies.

Most of the refugees, over 1,500 people have found a job in Bucharest.

Agerpres

Proiectul jurnalistic ecopoliticnews.com este un proiect susținut de AGI
- o asociație neguvernamentală, apolitică și non-profit.
Depinde și de tine să susții o presă independentă.

Latest articles

Rutte, after a Romanian F-16’s intervention in Estonia: “Such situations are exactly the scenarios we prepare for”

NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said on Wednesday in Brussels, at the press conference...

US: Donald Trump gets protection from a tax investigation into his family and businesses

US President Donald Trump secured a government agreement on Tuesday that bars the Internal...

Tanczos Barna: The Ministry of Agriculture does not intend to extend the deadline for receiving payment applications

More than 500,000 payment applications for hectare subsidies have been submitted so far for...

More like this

Rutte, after a Romanian F-16’s intervention in Estonia: “Such situations are exactly the scenarios we prepare for”

NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said on Wednesday in Brussels, at the press conference...

US: Donald Trump gets protection from a tax investigation into his family and businesses

US President Donald Trump secured a government agreement on Tuesday that bars the Internal...